Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Cloud Operator to develop, implement, maintain and support our growing server infrastructure.
What will you be doing?
At Cassiux we are all about working with Azure (the Microsoft cloud) and Azure Stack (local data centers). We have built a complete and certified Azure Stack set-up. Does that sound familiar? Then you will be probably enjoy this position!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, monitor and manage our new Azure Stack.
- Support and evolve the various Microsoft Stacks and the associated services.
- Perform maintainable and firmware upgrades, security patches and hotfixes on the infrastructure.
- Monitor the system resources, trends and capacity planning.
- Maintain contact with our clients, suppliers and colleagues to problem solve or carry out new implementations.
What do you need?
Work experience and skills at a Higher Professional Education level (HBO).
- Experience in a similar function as a Microsoft System Engineer.
- A customer-minded and pro-active attitude.
- Affinity with Microsoft Server environments and the accompanying protocols.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of and experience with PowerShell.
- Experience with Microsoft SCOM is an advantage.
- Experience with HP and/or Dell server hardware is an advantage.
- Experience with infrastructure as Code is an advantage.
What can you expect from us?
We offer excellent employment benefits. The most important components of our employment benefits are:
- A good salary
- Comprehensive opportunities for development and certifications.
- 26 vacation days and the opportunity to purchase additional days off
- A commensurate mobility arrangement
- Non-contributory pension
- If found suitable, permanent employment
- Great work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Our very own Cassiux arcade system
A personality test will be part of the selection process.
Are you excited about this opportunity and our company? Send in your application via the button below, or for more information please contact Paul Köllner, +31 (0)88 – 116 1800.