Cassiux (https://cassiux.nl/en/about-us/) is a service provider that offers Azure Stack, Azure Public and hybrid solutions for its customers. Cassiux has offices in Holland and Bulgaria (Plovdiv) and is part of Netsam Participaties.
Netsam Participaties (https://netsamparticipaties.com) is a Dutch private equity firm with a focus on IT and innovation. It invests in companies with a niche market focus and a turnover of 3 million or more.
As our Junior Cloud Engineer you’ll be working in a mixed Microsoft environment (Azure Public and Azure Stack). You’ll monitor and manage the instances of the cloud infrastructure services and the multiple cloud servers.
What will your day look like?
- Monitor, configure, update and manage the virtual systems that comprise the underlaying cloud platforms (Azure)
- Assist in setting up and maintaining public and private cloud systems
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Routine tasks for system administration
- Support Senior System Admins and Cloud Architects
- Set up and maintain accounts and virtual machines
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train and help customers on (new) technologies
- Update and maintain an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
What are we looking for? (a.k.a. Your Profile)
Above all we are looking for a colleague who is pro-active and takes ownership! You’ll be working remotely with your colleagues in the Netherlands, so being a team player with good communication skills (English & Bulgarian) is sort of a must. Don’t worry about feeling lonesome though; you’ll be sharing an office with your colleagues from two other software companies in the Netsam family here in Plovdiv 😊
Our technical wish list:
- Experience as a Windows System Administrator or Network Administrator
- Experience with setting up Active Directory
- The ability to configure VM’s and update Azure Stack and Web-applications
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN/WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Knowledge of Exchange, Office 365, AWS.
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
Why apply at Cassiux?
- This is your chance to work locally in Bulgaria, without the need to be stuck in traffic or to go and visit clients. We support home-working (max 2 days/week) for those who want to.
- Cassiux is part of Netsam Participaties, an ambitious IT investment company with 13 IT companies under its umbrella. This brings with it lots of opportunities for the right people.
As the new CEO puts it: you can be part of a startup company within a stable and financially secure group.
- We are open to hire both fresh IT graduates or juniors with up to 4 years’ experience.
- We promote an open culture where your input and ideas are welcomed. Let’s build a great service together!
Don’t waste a minute and send your cv! If we think there could be a match we’ll contact you within a week.
An De Jonghe
Recruiter for Cassix, Semansys & Loek
mob: 00359 87 622 4428